Cahokia Intepretive Worksheet
1. You will be examining the Cahokia Mounds State Historic Park website at http://cahokiamounds.org/.
2. Circle the interpretation you decide you would like to examine:
3. Spend 20 minutes browsing the website and searching for evidence to support the interpretation you selected.
4. Write down at least two pieces of evidence that support your interpretation.
5. Find one artifact on the website that archaeologists found at Cahokia. Based upon this artifact and what you have learned about Cahokia, write a paragraph describing your interpretation of how ordinary Cahokians may have lived.
5. In your large group, provide one interpretation of how and why you think Cahokia was created.